Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Today I am grateful for... - Day 5
I've come to realize the difference in success, or failure, is not how you look, not how you dress and not even how you're educated. It's how you think.
I can't overstate the importance of being able to maintain a positive attitude, but I'm the first one to admit...it's not easy
An excerpt from Attitude is Everything
by Vicki Hitzges
1) At least 6-7 people told me today that they read my blog and is happy that I restarted blogging and is able to carry out this attitude and become a 'transformed & positive girl' :) I had no idea all these people were reading my blog and is happy that I have accomplished this 'not easy' task :)
2) Had a loooooooong phone call with a friend and you know harmless gossip always refreshes you ;)
3) I have always loved rain. So how can I be not happy at the unexpected shower in the evening?
4) I am currently reading Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Pray, Love and loved the concept of four brothers. I have always yearned to have a brother may be coz I almost had one. The very thought that 'The brothers can be called upon in any critical situation for rescue and assistance' is so reassuring Na?
5) Got some 'Me’ time to read and study. I always love it when there is no pressure and you are free to read anything at your own pace :P