..and my friends were pestering me for a new post. When I started this blog I was thinking why on earth would someone ever want to read my meaningless musings.. But through this I got the opportunity to know so many wonderful people whom I would have never known otherwise. Sometimes I'm absolutely bewildered when I see the visitor locations from which this blog has been accessed. It's a nice feeling to know that someone living thousands and thousands of miles away in a place which I haven't even heard of is accessing my blog and care to read my thoughts..
And today something different happened - A tag Attack. I got tagged by Guy in the middle. This is the first time I'm getting tagged and at the moment he is a complete stranger to me but I'm sure to know him better in the coming days through his blogs.. But guess I should be careful as amooma who passed the baton to him has described his Innocent Posts as not so innocent ;)
Coming back to the tag, I have seen different tags in other blogs - some really funny , some thought provoking , some silly and enjoyed following the game.. So I decided to abandon the post that I was writing till then and have taken this tag (aarambashooratham :P )
The rules of this game:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
So here it is..
1) I am a travel freak. I have traveled quite a bit around India and some abroad. But I still feel that I haven't seen anything yet :(
2) Although I like photography I have absolutely no idea about it's various technicalities. The camera I own is a simple POS and until a couple of years back, I didn't even know what an SLR means. And for me that big bulky camera was something that was used only by the professional wedding photographers or the studio people.
3) I am a confirmed chocoholic. In school n college, people used to pay me back in chocolates for helping them with tough maths problems! Me and Akhila (My best friend and the only one who can beat me in this choco gobbling) used to make sure that even the last bit of chocolate on the wrapper is taken. For us wasting even a little bit used to be an inexcusable sin ;)
4) I'm scared to go to a theater to watch movies. I don't like that atmosphere: the darkness, the crowd, the bass,... It's nauseating. Many of my friends have tried their best to drag me for a movie, but.. Think the last time I set my foot in one was when I was in the 5th Standard..
5) I did all my studies in Thrissur and all those institutions where less than 2 kms from my house. Probably for that I made a stupid mistake as well. Although I joined the EEE in REC Calicut(now NIT), I took a TC later and joined GEC Thrissur coz it was nearer to home!!
6) I absolutely adore children. I would never ever get tired with them.. I'm a good baby sitter as well especially for the new-borns. I believe I can handle these little bundles of joy much better than many elders(Self praise :P) There are many new mothers who will certify that ;)
7) Like most other girls, I'm an ardent Krishna fan, but I don't worship him. For me he is a playmate with whom I can play, talk, fight just like any other human being..
8) And finally (since I'm not getting anything else to write).. I hate to be addressed as an "only child". The one thing that I wanted so badly was a sibling and I used to feel so lonely that I even used to tell my mom to adopt a child from the orphanage.
Phew.. It was tough.. When I started writing I thought it will be a cakewalk but it took quite sometime for me to finish. And now that I have said them, I realize it was all very personal and none of you would have wanted to know any of them at all..
Anyway I move on and my tag victims are
Alexis - A very versatile person I got to know recently(or should I say today?). I'm not sure if he'll take this tag but anyways you can read this hilarious post for another tag
Vidya Vijayan - Another person whom I met online. It would be interesting to know more about her.
Sini - A friend who writes well but claims to have nothing to write about.. So let me give her something :)
Priyanka Prakash - Another talent pool..
Sadhana - One among my kids in office and today's birthday baby (07/07/07)..:)
Jaseem - Though my senior in college I got to know him online!! He seems to be a hilarious guy.. Let's see what he has to say..
Richy - A very creative ex-colleague of mine..
and last but not the least
Mathews - Though he is not a regular blogger, his writings are very thought-provoking..I have multiple relations with him : my seniors brother, my batch mates brother, my professors son , my neighbor , my good friends cousin - but the paradox is we too met online and have never met in person!!
oyyeee choco girl,
why hav u not put on weight after so many choco treats.
pinne now i understand why u escaping from all my queries about slr camera and lenses. hehehe... thank god I didn't listen to ur advices :P
thank u for tagging. now i am going to oil my grey cells ( after I find them. seems I have a few only)
You really think I haven't put on weight???? LOL :))
N for SLR's I told u that time itself n u didn't believe me.. That was ur fault n not mine :P
hmm u better oil ur cells with brahmi.. It's supposed to increase ur brain power :D
thanks. id love to know what r the things that i write u iddentify with. r u from trivandrum ?
Nice blog u've got here! :)
that was a nice read
peace & love
Hey Thanks for that! Sweet! :)
@Doc : I'm from Thrissur, but did my engg final year proj in VSSC. so Veli , shankumugham n all r very familiar to me :)
@ Rajeev : Thanks a lot for stopping by.. Nice to kow that you liked it :)
@ Priyanka : I'm waiting for the post :)
i came to look at jeseem's tag lol
Thank you Niki. But he hasn't taken it up yet :(
Post a Comment