Today happens to be my b'day and it is also a reminder of a decision I took on my birthday 7 years back. So thought of starting the gratitude series with it 😉
I was not interested in getting married and so I didn't think much when this alliance came through my cousin as I had gone through this ordeal quite many times already. I was ready with my 'No' even before we talked or met. So I did surprise myself when I felt positive after our first meeting. I realized I have found someone who accepted me exactly as I am with all my shortcomings.
Of course it did take it's own sweet time for two strangers who did not want to get married to get adjusted to the system. We have very different interests or views on some areas but thankfully there are a lot many where we share the same interests and views. Many a times I have wondered how it is even possible that someone else have the exact same weird thought process as me. And for the rest where we differ, we have learned to agree to disagree 😊
It does feel awkward when you have to voice out your feelings and if Ram ever reads this , he is going to be super embarrassed and mad at me for putting this out in public. Thankfully, he never reads my blogs 😐
Anyways I am better in writing than 'saying' and so I think this is my opportunity and here I am
- I am grateful that he came into my life when I was searching for a foothold in this world and have shown me what true love really is. Thank you for being the one who understands everything I am going through
- I am grateful for his unconditional support and for helping me become a better person. Thank you for letting me dream and for believing in me even when I don't
- I am grateful for his ability to make me smile especially when I need it most. Thank you for always making me feel loved, cared for, and special.
- I am grateful for our differences coz with out that life would be too monotonous. And yeah Thank you for being the peacemaker and for being the one who seeks me out for reconciliation when we have had an argument 😀
- I am grateful that he is so thoughtful and considerate and always does the right thing. When he makes decisions, he considers the needs of others first. Thank you for being so loving, and kind; not just towards me but also for everyone around ( including the spiders, cockroaches, rats, snakes and reptiles 😐 )
I could go on for eternity with things that make me thankful for him and I find myself more keenly aware of all that when he travels. It is then that I notice the countless little things that he does each day to make my life easier and creates a void coz he is not there to do them. And I often wonder how I managed my life without him for so long 😜 So yes, Thank you for always making life easier for me. You are my world💕
So happy for you �� - Reji
Thanks a lot Reji 🤗
Good one.. yes.. I feel so happy that two good souls got united by marriage...
Post a Comment